Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baby!

So any of you that are viewing this probably already know that we are expecting. I'm 17 weeks tomorrow, and I feel great! It's so nice to be out of the first trimester. My tummy is growing, but it seems like it has been about the same size since about 11 weeks, so I'm just weird I guess. Kenny is so excited. The other day he said "I just have had baby on my mind all day!" We are going to find out if it's a boy or a girl as soon as we can!

16 comments:

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

Hey Kenny and Leslie! Wow this is crazy...congratulations! Joe and I are also expecting. I am 22 weeks along so we are pretty close. It's nice to see you guys and your family. I hope everyone is doing great! congrats again!

Davis Family said...

Hey! I like this blog thing. I am pretty new at it too, but it is fun to read other people's blog and to look at all their pictures. You are cute as ever and will continue to be so as move along in your pregnancy. I am so happy for you guys and let us know when you find out what it is. By the way- you did an amazing job in Opera Scenes!

Blain&Deedra said...

I wish I could have seen you perform. How did your first trimester go? I was so sick, UGH! But you do look cute. Let me know when you find out what it is, and how everything is going. I am so excited for you. 17 weeks, feels good. Enjoy that second trimester and early third. That is the best part. It will go by so fast. It is still so surreal to me that I actually was pregnant, although I have the saggy, bruised skin to show for it. Hopefully you won't get stretch marks, but if you do it's okay because amazingly our loving hubbies don't even care. Good Luck!

Toni said...

Les,
I am so glad you finally updated your blog. I think you are the cutest little pregnant chick ever. I am so happy for you. I have been set on thinking you are having a boy but the other day I thought it could be a girl. I just don't know. When are you finding out. Anyways, hope all is well. Love ya Lots.
TOni

ashley b said...

I can't wait for you guys to find out! You look so darn cute! And I'm glad you're out of the yucky trimester too! Enjoy the next couple of months...they are definitley the best! (at least for me!) I'm glad you're back on here we have to keep in touch somehow!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Congrats you guys. Leslie you look amazing. I am so jealous that you got to be in part of an opera. That has always been a dream of mine. I am glad that you are feeling better and are excited that you get to find out soon. That is one of the best parts. The two best parts are your first ultrasound when you see the baby for the first time and of course the first time that you hold that precious soul in your arms. I know you guys will be great parents.

Lee said...

Hey Leslie! It's Alicia, Toni's cousin. I heard you are expecting! Well I'm glad to see you have a blog, so I can see this baby when he comes. My blog is Isaacandaliciahallman.blogspot.com

Ashley A. said...

I was excited when Joe told me about your blog and more excited to hear that you are pregnant! You do look very cute. I hope things are going well. Congratulations!

Jessica said...

congrats on the baby leslie! sheck out my blog... mhig36@yahoo.com

Caitlin said...

Hey Leslie! You look so HOTT! Haha. You are going to make a great mom. Im really happy for you guys. Congrats!

Contact Information said...

Hey you two! Okay so I have never actually met you Leslie but someday:) I had no idea that you guys were pregnant. That is wonderful news. How Kenny's mom and my mom failed to mention that to me I have no idea:) Anyway, it is good to be able to see what you guys are up to. I hope you are feeling well. Keep in touch:) Alethia:)

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Hey Lesile,
I am so EXCITED for you, nothing is more fun than watching your baby grow! We will have to stay in touch my blog is clintnjeni.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Hey there Holladay's- Jamie (Nikolaus)Larsen here. I am so glad that I found your blog. Leslie, I don't think you know me. I was in Kenny's class in school and had so much fun with him. Make sure to let him know I said hello. Congrats on the baby news! I look forward to seeing how your family grows. Come visit our blog samandjamielarsen.blogspot.com

Darbi & Chris said...

Sexy Lady! Hey guys I'm coming to SLC for a half marathon April 19. You guys should come join in the festivities. It ends in downtown SLC and there should be lots of fun stuff going on. I would love to see the belly and we should go out for lunch or something. If you know what the baby is before then, let me know and I'll bring some goods for the babe. Let me know what you need. Love you guys

Nicole said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! How is the ward? We miss it so much sometimes!

ashley b said...

I just wanted to check in and see how you're feeling! You need to put up some prego pics too so we can all be jealous of how good you look! You guys take care!