Congratulations you two! I have been checking your blog daily for the first pics! You guys are fast! He is absolutely beautiful! Love the hiccup clip! So Leslie, how do you sit after breaking your tailbone? ouch! Well, I am very happy for you both! thanks for the pics. Enjoy every moment! love aunt beth
Aw Les...he is so beautiful! Congratulations! I have decided I will never complain about my labor again either! I hope you are feeling better? I really can't believe you broke your tail bone! Wow! Love you lots!
He's a cutie!! you two did a good job. He is a perfect mix of both of you. I hope you had a good experience. I always say for me labor and delivery is always my favorite part of being pregnant. ( however don't ask me that in the middle of a contraction). He is deffinently a keeper, Enjoy every moment.
okay so I didn't read all of your posts when I wrote my comment but I had to pop in and say that is so cool he was born on 8-8-8. How fun kenny got his wish. :)
Congratulations you two. It is so funny how something so small can change your life. He is a doll. You did great. And Leslie what an amazing woman you are. I hope you are feeling good and enjoying your sweet boy. Congrats again. We love you guys.
Congrats you two! He is so adorable! He looks like both of you! I can't decide who he looks like more. Fun! Leslie, you look great...good luck with the tailbone recovery!
Wow! I'm so excited for you guys! He's very cute. And his hair is amazing! I can't wait till I get my turn to go through excruciating labor ;) How are you feeling?
Hurray! What a little cutie! I just love all his hair. Congratulations you guys! Enjoy this time, even though he doesn't do a whole lot right now there will come a time where you wish that he could sit still and just sleep. Haha!
Bentley is so cute! Looks like he will have an olive complection. Les, you are awesome. You definitly worked hard to get that sweet little boy here. Hope you are having a great recovery.
Congrats on the new baby boy! He is a cute guy! There is one picture where I think he looks just like Kenny. I like the name too. Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS and I wish you the best.
25 comments:
Yay!!! He is such a cutie! I can't get over all that hair. We are so happy for you guys. Congrats! We can't wait to see more pictures soon.
You got a cute one! Congratulations Leslie and Ken. I love the hair too.
Congratulations you two! I have been checking your blog daily for the first pics! You guys are fast! He is absolutely beautiful! Love the hiccup clip! So Leslie, how do you sit after breaking your tailbone? ouch!
Well, I am very happy for you both! thanks for the pics. Enjoy every moment! love aunt beth
Congratulations! He looks amazing!
Congratulations He is Beautiful!
Aw Les...he is so beautiful! Congratulations! I have decided I will never complain about my labor again either! I hope you are feeling better? I really can't believe you broke your tail bone! Wow! Love you lots!
He's a cutie!! you two did a good job. He is a perfect mix of both of you. I hope you had a good experience. I always say for me labor and delivery is always my favorite part of being pregnant. ( however don't ask me that in the middle of a contraction). He is deffinently a keeper, Enjoy every moment.
okay so I didn't read all of your posts when I wrote my comment but I had to pop in and say that is so cool he was born on 8-8-8. How fun kenny got his wish. :)
congrats! He is so cute.
Congratulations you two. It is so funny how something so small can change your life. He is a doll. You did great. And Leslie what an amazing woman you are. I hope you are feeling good and enjoying your sweet boy. Congrats again. We love you guys.
Congrats you two! He is so adorable! He looks like both of you! I can't decide who he looks like more. Fun! Leslie, you look great...good luck with the tailbone recovery!
He is adorable! I am happy everything turned out okay...I heard the labor wasn't super easy. Can't wait to see him.
Wow! I'm so excited for you guys! He's very cute. And his hair is amazing! I can't wait till I get my turn to go through excruciating labor ;) How are you feeling?
He is adorable! You have quite a lot of pictures already. We can't wait to see him soon. Hope you are feeling better Leslie.
Hurray! What a little cutie! I just love all his hair. Congratulations you guys! Enjoy this time, even though he doesn't do a whole lot right now there will come a time where you wish that he could sit still and just sleep. Haha!
oh my gosh!!he is such a handsome little guy! i havent seen such a cute baby..... besides my own of course!!! hope you are doing better~
Kenny and Leslie,
Bentley is so cute! Looks like he will have an olive complection. Les, you are awesome. You definitly worked hard to get that sweet little boy here. Hope you are having a great recovery.
Love you both,
Cara
Oh I am so happy for you guys. He is such a beautiful baby. It's amazing how fast time goes by. Enjoy every minute of it. You guys are awesome.
Hey leslie,
Bentley is a Cutie!! I hope i get to see him one day!
Addie o.
Congrats on the new baby boy! He is a cute guy! There is one picture where I think he looks just like Kenny. I like the name too. Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS and I wish you the best.
Congrats you too. Being parents is the best thing ever! I hope you recovery is going okay Leslie. Man you are a trooper:) Enjoy that sweet boy:)
Congrats to both of you! Toni said he was SOOO cute with lots of hair!
Good work, team! Really, he's adorable. Call me if you need any help or extra diaper or anything. Really!
wow what a lucky baby, 8-8-08! I love that hair. He is beautiful. What a pretty baby. You guys did good.
Congratulations!! He is soo cute!
Post a Comment