Monday, October 6, 2008

Big boy!



So Bentley has some of the cutest "Big boy" clothes. He doesn't quite fit in to any of them but we couldn't resist just trying some of them on him. A little too big still, but he is growing like crazy. Last time we cheched he was 12 lbs 1 oz. He's growing so fast already!

3 comments:

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

He is so cute and getting so big. I hope you guys are doing good.

Unknown said...

He is adorible i just want to hug him. I love it when their in those cute newborn cloths that make them look like a little man.

I had to block my blog so if you would like me to add you to my list just email me at meganollie@hotmail.com and i'll add you to my list

Joanna said...

What an adorable guy he is. I wish I was still in Provo and could see him growing in person. Hope you and Ken are doing well. By the way, we found a connection to you guys here. Tara Jenkins is in our ward. I think she is Ken's cousin-ish. We met her the first Sunday that we moved here, so it was fun to hear that she knows you guys too.