Some reason the slide show below is stopping prematurely, but if you click on the button in the bottom right hand corner you can see the remaining slides. (The pictures are bigger that way anyway)
He is growing and is so adorable. I can't even believe it. I am back into blogging, life has been crazy and we are finally moved in, although I am not finished organizing things yet. Hope all is well.
Les, I love the pictures. It makes me so sad that I didn't get to hold him when you were here. He is so cute. You guys look so cute also. I love the pix of Grandpa and Grandma Perkins also. Love, Steph
Um...can I just say that you look freakin' AMAZING! I am super super jealous! Can you please share your secret with me! It would be so nice of you! Anyways, Bentley is just so so cute! I want to see him and give him a big kiss!
4 comments:
He is growing and is so adorable. I can't even believe it. I am back into blogging, life has been crazy and we are finally moved in, although I am not finished organizing things yet. Hope all is well.
Les,
I love the pictures. It makes me so sad that I didn't get to hold him when you were here. He is so cute. You guys look so cute also. I love the pix of Grandpa and Grandma Perkins also.
Love,
Steph
Um...can I just say that you look freakin' AMAZING! I am super super jealous! Can you please share your secret with me! It would be so nice of you! Anyways, Bentley is just so so cute! I want to see him and give him a big kiss!
glad you guys had fun in mexico! i seriously can't decide if bentley looks more like you or kenny. he is like the perfect mix i think! what a doll!
Post a Comment