with the light, his eyes do look blue.
he really is a gorgeous baby boy Les. I can't wait to see him up close and personal one day!
he is so dang cute. good luck with him when he gets older.
He is pretty gorgeous. It was good to talk to you.
He is definitely one of the most adorable baby boys I have seen:)
He definately takes after us gorgeous Perkins people doesn't he? Ha ha! He is soooo stinkin cute! He is looking more and more like Garrett everyday!
HI HOLLADAYS,THOUGHT I STOP BY I FOUND YOUR BLOG THROUGH MEREDITH AND RICH'ES BLOG. HOPE THINGS ARE GOING GREAT. NATHAN PRATT. feel free to link my blog to yours. it's nathanprattandbirds.blogspot.com oh and first give me your e-mail address so that you can view it.
He is darn cute.
Hi leslie! Where does he get those gorgeous blue eyes from or is he like mine where we just don't know?
He is gorgeous, then again so are both his parents. Whatcha gonna do!!!
Hi guys! I just have to say your little guy is a cute little kid. I'm sure he'll grow up to be a cool guy like his dad. Hope you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
with the light, his eyes do look blue.
he really is a gorgeous baby boy Les. I can't wait to see him up close and personal one day!
he is so dang cute. good luck with him when he gets older.
He is pretty gorgeous. It was good to talk to you.
He is definitely one of the most adorable baby boys I have seen:)
He definately takes after us gorgeous Perkins people doesn't he? Ha ha! He is soooo stinkin cute! He is looking more and more like Garrett everyday!
HI HOLLADAYS,
THOUGHT I STOP BY I FOUND YOUR BLOG THROUGH MEREDITH AND RICH'ES BLOG. HOPE THINGS ARE GOING GREAT. NATHAN PRATT.
feel free to link my blog to yours. it's nathanprattandbirds.blogspot.com oh and first give me your e-mail address so that you can view it.
He is darn cute.
Hi leslie! Where does he get those gorgeous blue eyes from or is he like mine where we just don't know?
He is gorgeous, then again so are both his parents. Whatcha gonna do!!!
Hi guys! I just have to say your little guy is a cute little kid. I'm sure he'll grow up to be a cool guy like his dad. Hope you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment