So Kenny grew out a BYU appropriate mustache for this first annual mustache bash. It was a blast and so fun to see friends. I must say though that I am relieved it is over now and the mustache is gone!
oh my goodness. a mustache bash?! too funny! i am just wondering where Bentley's is. poor boy must have been humiliated to be stache-less. oh well, there is always next year! hope you guys had a good christmas! love you!
That is hilarious. When Jake grows a beard and then shaves it I often have him shave all except a mustache just so that I can see what it looks like. It always looks so bad on him! Like a dirty french man.
I'm trying so hard not to LAUGH OUT LOUD because I'm in the Library. But it's so hard not to. I'm going to end up flinging spit if I hold it in much longer. This is HILARIOUS! Oh my goodness. I totally had to check things out to figure out who was who on some of these stashes.
3 comments:
oh my goodness. a mustache bash?! too funny! i am just wondering where Bentley's is. poor boy must have been humiliated to be stache-less. oh well, there is always next year! hope you guys had a good christmas! love you!
That is hilarious. When Jake grows a beard and then shaves it I often have him shave all except a mustache just so that I can see what it looks like. It always looks so bad on him! Like a dirty french man.
I'm trying so hard not to LAUGH OUT LOUD because I'm in the Library. But it's so hard not to. I'm going to end up flinging spit if I hold it in much longer. This is HILARIOUS! Oh my goodness. I totally had to check things out to figure out who was who on some of these stashes.
Post a Comment