My name is Ashley Williams. I'm married to Jacob Williams. We met briefly at Michael & Liz's wedding. I just wanted to comment on how cute your family is. Bentley is adorable. If you are ever in Arizona I would love to take your family pictures. I'm doing free sessions while I build a portfolio. Check out my website everylittlesmile.com.
Oh my gosh Les! That binky thing is hilarious! I love it. I had such a great time seeing you in Provo! It was so fun! Send me your email address and I will forward you the pictures! None of them turned out too great but they are still cute!
3 comments:
I just showed the bath video to Cassie and she loved it. She smiled the whole time and giggled a little bit when he laughed. He's so adorable!
Hi Leslie!
My name is Ashley Williams. I'm married to Jacob Williams. We met briefly at Michael & Liz's wedding. I just wanted to comment on how cute your family is. Bentley is adorable. If you are ever in Arizona I would love to take your family pictures. I'm doing free sessions while I build a portfolio. Check out my website everylittlesmile.com.
Oh my gosh Les! That binky thing is hilarious! I love it. I had such a great time seeing you in Provo! It was so fun! Send me your email address and I will forward you the pictures! None of them turned out too great but they are still cute!
Post a Comment