I did it! Last Friday I Graduated from BYU with a Bachelors of Music in Vocal Performance. I can't believe I'm done. After 5 years it feels surreal. Thanks for all who have supported me so much in this!
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you. I am sure it was really hard to finish it and I am so glad that you kept with it. You are beautiful by the way. Any Kenny and Bentley are just so handsome as well.
Congrats on Graduating! That is so great! I just have to tell you that I love looking at your blog and seeing Bentley's smiling face with his adorable eyes! He is just so cute! Hope you all are doing good! Sorry for the deleted comment, I had some typing errors I had to fix.
Yeah for being done!! Leslie, I wanted to thank you for the gift you left. I LOVE the blanket and the material. That was such a fun and thoughtful surprise so thanks!!
Congratulations Les! That is so wonderful. Thanks so much for coming up to Salt Lake and visiting me by the way. It really meant a lot to me to have your support! It was so great to see you guys! Love ya lots!
7 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you. I am sure it was really hard to finish it and I am so glad that you kept with it. You are beautiful by the way. Any Kenny and Bentley are just so handsome as well.
Congrats on Graduating! That is so great! I just have to tell you that I love looking at your blog and seeing Bentley's smiling face with his adorable eyes! He is just so cute! Hope you all are doing good! Sorry for the deleted comment, I had some typing errors I had to fix.
Holly
Leslie!!
I am sooo proud of you. Good work. You sounded great on the recording you posted a while back. :)
--Laura
Yeah for being done!! Leslie, I wanted to thank you for the gift you left. I LOVE the blanket and the material. That was such a fun and thoughtful surprise so thanks!!
go leslie! that's awesome!
xoxo
Congratulations Les! That is so wonderful. Thanks so much for coming up to Salt Lake and visiting me by the way. It really meant a lot to me to have your support! It was so great to see you guys! Love ya lots!
Post a Comment