Haha. Does he do that a lot? Kids have way more fun than us adults.
That's hilarious! I'm glad you put up some new pics. That's so cool that you're teaching so many lessons. I should have taken while you were up here. That pic of Bentley and Ella is adorable!
Leslie! I haven't talked to you in forever. I just saw a link to your blog from Ariann's. Your son is so cute. I hope you guys are doing great.Michelle (Hall)
That is the funniest thing ever Les. I love it. He has gotten so big!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Haha. Does he do that a lot? Kids have way more fun than us adults.
That's hilarious! I'm glad you put up some new pics. That's so cool that you're teaching so many lessons. I should have taken while you were up here. That pic of Bentley and Ella is adorable!
Leslie! I haven't talked to you in forever. I just saw a link to your blog from Ariann's. Your son is so cute. I hope you guys are doing great.
Michelle (Hall)
That is the funniest thing ever Les. I love it. He has gotten so big!
Post a Comment