So we all got together last weekend to say goodbye to Dan and Cory and their 5 kids, the far right in the picture as they left for Dominica for Medical school and will be there for 16-20 months. We already miss them and it is more of a culture shock than any of us can imagine. We are so proud of them for doing this and we are praying for them to be ok.
Garrett is clean shaven and back to normal now, that is not his typical look but he just played Percheck in Fiddler on the Roof and was amazing! The whole cast did so well, it was a fun experience to go and watch it.
2 comments:
It was so fun getting to see you guys and the rest of the family. I can't believe how smart Bentley is and how well he talks! You're family's pics are so cute... Bentley is so handsome!!!
Wow Les, I really can't believe how big Bentley is. He has changed soooo much! I LOVE your family pictures too. You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment