Hooray! Girls are great! We are having a girl around November 6th!
I'm so excited for you! I hope you've been feeling better. I've been thinking about you a lot but as you know I have yet to pick up the phone!
A boy and a girl! What a perfect little fam!-Michael
Whoo hoo! Congrats on the little girl! We are so excited for your cute family!
Congrats! I still haven't met Bentley. He sure is cute! You will have to add me on your blog.
Congrats guys! That is super exciting for you. Girls are so much fun! Boys are awesome to, just not as fun to dress. Hope you have been feeling well Leslie.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hooray! Girls are great! We are having a girl around November 6th!
I'm so excited for you! I hope you've been feeling better. I've been thinking about you a lot but as you know I have yet to pick up the phone!
A boy and a girl! What a perfect little fam!
-Michael
Whoo hoo! Congrats on the little girl! We are so excited for your cute family!
Congrats! I still haven't met Bentley. He sure is cute! You will have to add me on your blog.
Congrats guys! That is super exciting for you. Girls are so much fun! Boys are awesome to, just not as fun to dress. Hope you have been feeling well Leslie.
Post a Comment