Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!




It's easter and it's sunny and getting warmer. It's so nice to be able to go outside and soak up the sun. We went and played soccer yesterday with Natalie and Ross and we are both a bit soar from the jarring, haha. Anyway, Happy Easter to everyone!

4 comments:

Blain&Deedra said...

You look so cute, but I HIGHLY doubt you are having any more than just one. Your definitely growing. That dress is so cute, I love it.

ashley b said...

I love your dress! It's very eastery! SO I can't wait to hear what you guys are having! I'll be checking your blog like crazy! Just warning you! ha ha

Zach Richardson said...

CUTE BLOG!!

Toni said...

Oh Les, you look so cute! I can't wait to find out what you are having! I am really starting to think a girl now! But my first guess was a boy and my first guess is usually right! I just don't know! Anyways, hope everything is going well! I might be coming up sometime around the 5th so if I do we should do lunch or something! I'll give you a call! Love ya Lots!