Monday, March 31, 2008

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT


Scroll down to see the ultrasound!!!

14 comments:

ashley b said...

Yay! You guys are on the ball! We still haven't picked out a name...we're not even close to agreeing on something! Congratulations! Our little men are going to have to get together to play sometime!

The Frost Family said...

Hey guys!! Congratulations! It's Melanie (Brock's wife) I'm so excited for you! Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy. Our little Owen is 12 weeks now, he is getting so big, it's amazing how fast time flies. He will be here before you know it!

Nicole said...

Congratulations!! We're so excited for you!

Blain&Deedra said...

Yeah!!! A boy! I am so excited for you. See thats what we thought we were having, guess we were wrong HA! Love the name too. You'll be awesome parents!

Darbi & Chris said...

Wooowho! A booooooy Yeah! Bently is a super cute name too. Alright, now you know what to do. Give me a list. I can Hook you up. I'm so excited. Yay!
you can get some ideas on bedding by going to bunintheoven1.blogspot.com.
Love ya.

Davis Family said...

Congrats! I'm glad our little boys will be pals. How do you make your blog so cute? I need help!

Hans and Holly said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. Bentley is an adorable name. Wish you lived closer so we could share this exciting time with you. I guess that is the beauty of blogs. Love Ya!

Sitton said...

Congrats! It is so nice to finally find out huh! That is a cute name too.

Lee said...

Little boy are so much fun! Congrats to both of you guys!! If you ever need anything I'm still living here in Utah.

Eldon said...

Poundy!! Congrats daddy!! It has been way too long! I miss you bro! Stop by my blog and say hi!

Eldon Larson

www.eldonandstef.blogspot.com

Contact Information said...

Congrats you too on finding out the baby is a boy! I am so excited for you guys. Alethia:)

Ray and Carla Bryant said...

I am so happy for you what a blessing from heaven Children are. Little boys are so fun,and may I say what an great strong name. Love you guys Aunt Carla

beth said...

I love your little video..how exciting for you! I have heard of two boys and two girls lately with the name Bentley. It is a nice name. I met Shanee? I think she used to be Allen, her baby girl is named Bently. Love you, aunt Beth

Mike West said...

Holy congrats!!! You guys are having a little man, that's very cool. How are you guys? It's been a long time. I hope all is well and it's really cool to see that you having a baby. Congrats again.