Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Recital & Baby Names

For those of you in Provo, I will be having my Junior Vocal Recital this Saturday, April 12th at 12:30pm. I'm excited and a little nervous, but mostly excited. My mom is coming up for it, and my dad is so sad he can't come, but he has stake conference this weekend. I'll put on some pics and maybe a few clips of the recital!
Also, we jumped the gun on the name for the baby a bit. Christopher Bentley is our favorite, but we want to have a few options and decide for sure when we actually see our little guy. Kenny thinks I'm crazy, but the might not look like a Bentley to us when we actually see him, you never know! So I want some back-ups just in case.

9 comments:

J said...

Leslie, this is Jessica LeSueur (Denhalter). I hope you remember me... haha. I am from Snowflake. My hubby and your hubby were in the mission together. Anyway, stubbled across your blog and wanted to say hey! Check out ours if you want... lesueurcelebration.blogspot.com

Hope you guys are well and liking Provo. If it ever warms up...

Taralee said...

Helloooooo! So you guys are in PROVO too??? So are we!!! How are you feeling about this snow and what not. I'm about ready for spring!
Congrats on the little guy. We had one about 9 months ago. He's sa-weet. Kids are the coolest things ever.
Welp, if you feel like stopping by, my blog is traceandtaraporter.blogspot.com

PS. This is Taralee (Reidhead) Porter...

Davis Family said...

Good luck on your recital Leslie. I am so sad I can't be there either, but know that I want to be! I think it is a good idea to have a few different names picked out. I feel like it made a difference for us when we actually saw Cardsen; it was easier to pick out the name. Hope everything with your pregnancy is going well!

Blain&Deedra said...

I totally agree with seeing the baby before you name it. Our problem was that we knew they were supposed to be Kaydee and Kenyon but we didn't know which was which? So we just waited to assign the name to the right baby. But I do like the name.

Joanna said...

I'm sad that I missed your concert! Hope bet it went great though.

Matt & Katie said...

Hey Holladay Family!!!! This is the Waite Family. Congrats on the little guy and I totally agree with Leslie because we had a name planned for our kid but then he popped out and really did not look like what we had planned so we went with plan B. So to Kenny from an old friend, the wife is right. haha Well you guys look good. Les quieremos much!! Oh and Happy Birthday to Kenny tomorrow, the big 24 wow!, your old!!

Matt, Katie, & Jayden

dandnblack said...

Hey Leslie! You are such a cute pregnant lady! I am so happy for you - little boys are so much fun - well im sure girls are to but I wouldn't know :) Way cute names. Good luck with everything, keep in touch.

Jessica said...

Leslie! Hi! How are things going? Its kind of sad that we moved. Oh well. So guess what! We found out that we are going to have a boy too! We're really excited. Hope to hear from you soon

Leslie said...

Hey Kenny & Leslie! You might remember me from the Wymount ward. It's so fun to see you blog! And congrats on your upcoming baby boy. We just had a girl in January-- and it's so fun to have a baby. We love her and love being parents.

You can see my blog at thetriage.wordpress.com . Just so you know, I'm using a pseudonym: MidCityGal because I'd prefer not to use my real name. It's really fun to see what you're up to-- I'll check back.