Sunday, June 8, 2008

Recital!

So we are officially slow and never up to date with this whole blog thing. But we finally figured out how to get some video of my recital on here. These are just some samples, the real thing was 10 pieces (that would probably be a bit excessive to post them all!). My tummy has grown quite a bit since this video-in case you think I'm really that lucky- this was 2 months ago. I'm getting pretty huge now! Enjoy!

11 comments:

Blain&Deedra said...

You are still a beautiful singer, even pregnant. I was asked to sing in church when I was about 6 months along, and HUGE, it was really hard because you can't breathe as well so I am impressed that you were able to do so well. Thanks for sharing the videos it was really beautiful!

Heath and Cortney Clark said...

Just thought i would drop a line and say hello to both you and kenny! your videos were great, you sound amazing.. and you look cute too!! How far along are you now? you are getting close aren't you? great, well congrats to you guys and good luck with everything, oh and i wanted to ask you what doctor you are seeing? i would love to hear back from you.. hope you guys are doing well..

Jessica Davis said...

Hey Leslie!! I just stumbled onto your blog from Melanie Crockett's. Congrats on the baby boy...can't wait to see him. Your recital must have been amazing. You have the most incredible voice...I still say it's like honey. :) I'm excited to see what you guys are up to through the blogging world. Keep in touch!

Heath and Cortney Clark said...

well i knew that was your doctor because he was mine too!! funny huh! i loved him! i saw your ultrasounds and saw the southwestern.. so i knew it must be him! well he does a great job and i have no complaints! It was so good to se eyou guys on here.. we will have to keep in touch for sure! let me know how things go! Where are you guys living now?

Heath and Cortney Clark said...

well i knew that was your doctor because he was mine too!! funny huh! i loved him! i saw your ultrasounds and saw the southwestern.. so i knew it must be him! well he does a great job and i have no complaints! It was so good to se eyou guys on here.. we will have to keep in touch for sure! let me know how things go! Where are you guys living now?

S.K. said...

wow, you are so talented! I just love hearing you sing every time. Hope the pregnancy is going well!

Vandee said...

You sang beautiful and look great. I hope to see you soon. Good luck with the pregnancy.

Darbi & Chris said...

Is it silly that I never knew you sang that good? I just thought you had a pretty good voice, but you have an amazing voice. That was a treat to get to hear you sing. Thank you for posting those. Hope all is well in the Buddah Belly world. Love ya!

beth said...

Leslie, I have another job for you. Carla wanted me to find her blog through yours, I don't see any blog listings on your new page. I am a bit tech disabled, maybe I just missed it. I do really like your new page though :) It was nice to see you at the baby shower...love ya, aunt beth

Lee said...

Hey leslie, Your voice is amazing! Toni always said you could sing, but I didn't know like that. Where are some belly pics? You are almost due..right?

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

You sound amazing Leslie!! I loved it!!