Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I may be a bit biased, but....


So I have the greatest husband. Kenny is so sweet and more than I ever could have imagined. As many of you know, I don't have the prettiest feet in the world, but, without me ever asking, Kenny started giving me pedicures! He scrubs and lotions my feet, and yes, he paints the toes. This probably seems simple, but it's the simple things that make us feel loved I guess. Anyway... I just love my husband so much. He always makes me feel so special.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so cute!! And he does a pretty good job too!

Toni said...

Dang Les, Kenny needs to go into the pedicure business! He does a great job! haha! Good 'ol husbands! Sorry I haven't called you back by the way...things have been crazy but I will get on that for sure! Love ya!

ashley b said...

Very impressive! I will sometimes break down and BEG for a foot massage and that usually gets me about 2 minutes of a foot rub. ha ha That is definitely sweet! So I have your gift ready to ship out to you...it's just a matter of getting myself to the post office! ha ha One of these days!

Blain&Deedra said...

I don't think I could do anything to get Blain to Paint my toenails. He gives great massages and is really great, but pedicure? I just don't see it happening. It was good to talk yesterday. I need that A lot since having the girls. It's just nice to have an adult to talk to. Good Luck with everything!

Jessica said...

Leslie! How are you doing? How are you feeling? You're really close aren't you? Like 37 weeks right? I'm so excited for you guys. I'm pretty sad that we haven't seen you since we moved. I hope all is going well! :)