Saturday, July 26, 2008

Baby Shower!

So it's been a while now but I just got the pics. When we went down to Arizona a month ago my mom, Cami, and Danielle threw me a shower. It was so nice of them and everyone who came. It was so good to see everyone. I'm not sure how I don't have a picture with my mom or my sisters. I guess it's cause my mom was the one behind the camera.
So I guess I'm just retarded, but I can't figure out how to put words under each picture, so I'll just list them from top to bottom.
Aunt Carla and My mother-in-law
Ann-Marie (with her niece Kaylea), Me, Ashley (holding her son Gage), and Deedra (holding her twins)
Kenny's Grandma Molly Holladay
Ashley and I being twin prego ladies (not anymore, she already had her baby boy Garrett)
My Grandma Perkins and Aunt Joy
Me and my mother-in-law (still unwrapping presents!)






4 comments:

beth said...

Hey Leslie, just want you to know I am thinking about you, I know you are very busy and getting ready for a baby very soon! I am happy for you! Love you alot, aunt beth

Joanna said...

This Thursday is your due date. Any news yet?

Doug and Lucy said...

Leslie, You look marvelous! I am so looking forward to seeing the new little guy. I still owe you a gift, I haven't forgotten. Your songs are great! Congrats and let us know when he arrives. Love ya, Auntie Lu

Joanna said...

Today is the day. I'm sending good labor thoughts your way.