Monday, July 21, 2008

A little clarification...

So I guess I really haven't mentioned my due date. It's August 7th, but Kenny says the 8th because he really wants his birthday to be 8-8-08. That would be cool, but I am in summer term right now and my last finals are on the 13th, so... I'm actually hoping he comes a week late so I can just be done and not worry about the tests, but... we will see how it goes!

12 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so excited for you. I wish I had two and half weeks left. :p Have you gotten all your baby stuff set up yet? I'm so excited to start setting up our baby room. :) Have you decided on a name?

Leslie said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys. And, you are probably like the only pregnant woman I've ever met that is hoping she'll deliver after her due date. Good for you. Can't wait to hear about this baby boy-- after Aug 13. That is. Good luck with finals.

Oh and you guys will be great parents. We're thrilled for you.

Blain&Deedra said...

You look great!!! I am really excited for you. And I'm with Kenny 8-8-08 would be a sweet birthday. My mom's was 8-8-59 she wished she was born a year earlier. Good Luck!

Toni said...

Aw...Les, you look amazing as always! I am so excited for you! It's funny because I wanted Grant to come late also, but he was 3 and a half weeks early! Did you pick a name yet?

Cory & Alli said...

Hey Leslie! I found your blog through some others in the 102nd ward, hope you don't mind! Congrats on the baby! That's so exciting!

ashley b said...

You look so good Leslie! I'm cracking up still that you want to be a week late...but that is good for you! Maybe the 12th huh? Then he could have a super awesome birthday! ha ha Good luck with everything!

Jessica Davis said...

Leslie, you look gorgeous!! I know what you are going through with all the anticipation--I just did it a month ago, and it does come so fast. I'm glad your 3rd trimester has been good to you. Mine was also relatively easy. I can't wait to see your little guy!

Heath and Cortney Clark said...

so first of all you look great.. and second, you can totally do it.. i had addi right in the middle of spring semester this year.. i thought it was going to be so awful but really it was not bad cause teachers are so helpful and understanding.. but i am so exited for you and can't wait to see him! and Dr. Dewey.. yeah he is just wonderful at the delivery.. he did such a great job with mine! thats so funny we went to the same docter and didn't even know it.. well good luck to you girl! hope it all goes well!!

Heath and Cortney Clark said...

well.. i think you will be just fine! things will work out just fine for you.. it may seem very difficult and seem a little hard but it will work out just fine. teachers are so understanding and will help you so much! but you will get through it! please if you need anything let me know! i would be glad to help! its coming up so soon, i am so exited for you !!

ashley b said...

Yes I think about YOUR Garrett a lot now and being in love with his perfectly round little head! ha ha I'm pretty sure I would have married him if he were about 10 years older! ha ha

Ashley A. said...

Wow, I can't believe you're almost due! Joe's birthday is on the 8th so there's another reason to have it then :). I hope all goes well with your classes. That is the good thing about (most) BYU professors--they're pretty easy to work with when it comes to pregnancies. Can't wait to see pictures!

Darbi & Chris said...

Take a road trip after the baby comes and stock up on what you need before I sell. Good luck on the everything that's about to come (who knows...It may have already come while I'm writing this). love you guys and Leslie you look beautiful.