Wow Les I just barely read your last 3 posts! That is really awesome that you guys noticed that when you did. It is sad that he has the problem at all. I will keep him in my prayers that everything will heal and he will grow up to have perfect vision. And good grief his eyes are beautiful!
he has got to be the most adorable little guy i have ever seen! he is so stinkin cute.. you need him to be on commercials!!!! Congrats on him anyway,,, i havent seen you since you were preggo with him!!
Leslie, i'm glad you found that in time but that still really sad that he has it. He has the most beautiful eyes!!! i love them!! can't wait to see you again! Ari's little sis, Addie
6 comments:
Wow Les I just barely read your last 3 posts! That is really awesome that you guys noticed that when you did. It is sad that he has the problem at all. I will keep him in my prayers that everything will heal and he will grow up to have perfect vision. And good grief his eyes are beautiful!
he has got to be the most adorable little guy i have ever seen! he is so stinkin cute.. you need him to be on commercials!!!! Congrats on him anyway,,, i havent seen you since you were preggo with him!!
Leslie,
i'm glad you found that in time but that still really sad that he has it. He has the most beautiful eyes!!! i love them!! can't wait to see you again!
Ari's little sis,
Addie
it's a good thing you guys noticed it when you did. He does have beautiful eyes. He is so dang cute
He is so cute! I'm sorry to hear about his glaucoma. I hope all goes well. We'll be praying for you guys.
He sure does have beautiful eyes! WE'll keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment