Thursday, December 11, 2008
Surgery
So Bentley had eye surgery last night to drain the liquid pressure. He was so good and it went really well. He will probably have it again in a few weeks. We are so blessed to have this ophthalmologist, he is supposed to be the best this side of the country. There's a 40% chance that he will end up with pretty good eye sight. We are just praying that it doesn't go to his other eye. The Dr. says that most likely it will, but we have hope that it wont. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We hope that everything continues to go well! He really does have the prettiest blue eyes!
I'm glad he did well. What a comfort to know you have a good doctor working on your sweet boy. I'm keeping hope that it will leave his other eye alone. You guys are still in my prayers.
I'm so glad that you were able to catch it and find a good doctor. I really hope that he continues to improve. The power of prayers and blessings are amazing.
Bentley sure is handsome. I hope things continue to go really well. We love you!
Hey Les, I've just been catching up on your blog. I'm so sorry your sweet little baby had to go through that, but I'm glad that so far it's gone okay. He is such a beautiful baby.
Wow, and to think that I was stressing about my girls possible having to have surgery to clear their tear ducts. Hope you are holding up okay, it's so tough when your kids are going through something difficult. Good Luck with everything and we'll keep praying for you.
Post a Comment