Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kenny's Graduation









Kenny's parents came up for graduation. He still has 2 online classes left before he is done, but he walked, and he is so close. We are all so proud of him. Bentley was alot of help with the move, as you can see. We are officially moved out of Provo, which is weird in some ways since I have lived there for 5 years, and Kenny for 3 1/2. We are excited to be in Show Low for a little bit!

4 comments:

Michael Williams said...

Congrats, Kenny!

Davis Family said...

Yeah! Doesn't it feel so good to be done (well sort of!). Hope you guys are enjoying your time in Show Low. Buchanan and I are working on finding you a house near ours down here... haha.

Toni said...

I LOVE the 4th picture of you guys. You and Bentley totally have the same smile on your face. It's too cute. That's so exciting that you guys are moving back. Maybe I will get down there and finally visit again one day!

Andrew and Haley said...

i love your new cute hair-doo! I'm soooooo sad (and mad) i didn't get to see you before we left. It was 100% crazy. How are you!?