


We had our annual Holladay reunion. We rented a house in gilbers with a pool, went to the lake for a day and rented jet ski's, and went to the Hale Center Theater. It was such a blast to be together.










WE had a birthday party for Bentley here in AZ. I made this birthday cake for him that is almost identical to Kenny's 1st birthday cake. His mom had a picture so we copied it. He was so cute and fun, all his little cousins loved watching him dig into the cake and open his presents.
4 comments:
Les I'm so glad you posted again... We've been checking. We sure miss that little Bentster!! He's so cute and you are so beautiful. Looks like you're having fun.
so i didn't even know you guys were staying here until ann-marie mentioned it a few days ago. bentley's cake turned out so cute and that's neat that it was the same as kenny's. you guys take care!
What a fun vacation. I wish either side of my family did more things like that! It would be great. Bentley is as cute as ever! Love you guys!
Isn't it nice to be closer to family so that you can go on all the fun vacations? I can't believe how fast time flies and that Bentley is already 14 months old!
Post a Comment