Monday, July 21, 2008

For those who requested a belly shot....

Here it is! So life is good, 2 1/2 weeks till my due date, I can't believe how fast time flies! Yes my belly is growing and I'm rather large these days, but I feel great. I have been blessed with a pretty comfy 3rd trimester I think. I'm just hoping my classes all work out with the timing of the baby, but the nice thing about BYU is that both my professors are fathers and very understanding and helpful.
We are so excited!

4 comments:

Leslee said...

YOu look great! Perfect sized belly:)

Joanna said...

Cute preggy belly. It's amazing that you've almost got a new member of your family. I can't wait to see what he looks like.

Davis Family said...

Cute, cute. We are so excited for you guys! Thanks again for watching Cardsen for us - it was a break much needed!

Contact Information said...

Leslie, you look great. I am so excited for you guys. Hopefully someday I will get to meet you:) Tell Kenny Hi! --Alethia